Introduction and awareness of one’s own intercultural competence.
GOAL: Optimal preparation for the country specific seminar as well as for specials
NEW! from now also kult.BASIC.s + ADVANCED
Our basic workshop prepares you for encounters with persons from different cultures without focusing on a particular country. Here, one’s own encounters with foreign cultures are highlighted. With a sharpened awareness of your own cultural character, you can learn how to act and present yourself in a foreign cultural area. You will learn how to successfully manage critical intercultural situations in foreign countries as well as at home. The contents are directly applicable because of our practical methods: the core of the training includes increasing awareness of cultural differences as a basis for practical competence.
Target group: Employees of international companies and individuals who want to learn more about their own cultural profile and desire to gain confidence in dealing with people from different cultural backgrounds (in private or professional contexts).
• What is culture/understanding and realization of culture
• Cultural dimensions and cultural standards: model and self-assessment
• Pitfalls of one’s own understanding and dealing with prejudices
• The feeling of insecurity and dealing with foreign cultural partners
• The difficulty of understanding and interpreting strange behavior
• The challenge of making clear decisions in insecure situations
• Dealing with cultural rules
Methods: Professional input, discussions, group work, role play, self-evaluation, analysis of case studies, scheduling your individual course of action
Completion: VICCC-Certificate – Intercultural competence
If you register 8 weeks in advance you will get 10% off the regular price!
Our new seminars in german are taking place in Vienna and can now be booked by phone +43 664 8482660 or fax: +43 664 77 8482660
As from now we offer our seminars also in English. Please send requests to email@example.com